Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

All Moved In

Hm, I guess it's past time for an update! We're all moved in and starting to settle here in Washington. I've been selling at the Farmer's Market every Saturday which has been really good for exposure if nothing else. I'm down a few dollars right now and I didn't make it last Saturday because it rained (I don't have a canopy or the money needed to invest in one). In any case, having a week off has been good, because I've been feeling crafty again. Usually I spin all day at the FM and then that's all I do for the week.

I spun up "Trout Fishing" pictured in my last post and knitted it into a skinny scarf. I made 4 sets of stitch markers. I plan to knit up another one with yarn I've had for AGES.

PFDs come soon, and I can't wait! I'm getting a drum carder with it. I'm so excited to make batts and spin them up! I think I'll get a Fancy Kitty. I'm not 100% sure yet, but that's what I'm leaning towards for now. They come in several different TPI, have 1/2" teeth for thick batts, and are made here in the USA.

Okay, too distracted! Pictures and more updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment