Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

February Happenings

Results are in for the Phoenix, and they accepted all my yarns and the scarf! They may not end up putting all of them in the finished publication, for overall balance of composition, but the important part is that some will be shown :)

I did a bit of dyeing a couple of weeks ago. Here are the pictures!

Tropical Fish, 2 oz:



Ruby Tuesday, 2 oz:



Aaaaand! I got a new digital camera that gets colors accurately <3 It's super sweet. Awesome image stabilization, good macro, options equivalent to a film camera in manual mode, 12.2 megapixels...and all for $100!!

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

I've been taking a pottery class this quarter and once I get everything home aft er the quarter is over, I'll take pictures and make a post with everything in it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment