Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summertime in Kim's World

Since my last update, I've only worked on a few things.  I've been slowly processing the alpaca fleece for one of the ladies in my knitting group.  I also worked on one of the two yarns for a customer from Etsy; I plan to finish this yarn tomorrow and restart the other yarn after that.  I've got materials for a new dress, a quilt to work on, and lots of yarn stuff to do!  I also made two dropspindles and one of each in my stores  ( http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=1616172 ). 

On top of all the exciting fibery things, my new school program starts for me in a week!  I'm ready to be learning again, to get another degree, and to be done going to school for a while.  I'm ready to earn money, pay down debt, and feed my fiber addiction.  It's going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment