Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

All in all, the weekend was pretty enjoyable.  I didn't get *nearly* enough knitting done, but I did have some time to relax and breathe (also very important!).  Now, back to deadlines and time crunches.  I now have 6 days to complete 2 lace projects so I can have photos ready to send into a gallery who may or may not end up showing the pieces.  I have *got* to find my blackbear/qiviut yarn, as I'm almost to the last repeat, and that's the (irreplaceable) yarn I need for it.  Any other just won't do.  And if completing this project has to wait until I do find it, then that's what's going to have to happen.  No compromises for this one, that's for sure.

On another note, it is long past time for me to be sleeping.  Work kept me a long time tonight, and I have class at a fairly early hour tomorrow.  And so it goes. 



This is the start of my very own lace pattern, being knitted in a lovely mohair boucle!

No comments:

Post a Comment