Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pictures and today.

There's that soysilk picture I promised. It was a MESS to spin, but it turned out lovely. I have soysilk all over my clothes and my couch now, though.

I went into Susan's shop today for her spin-in, and it was pretty empty due to the temperature, but it was nice to talk with them and to sit and spin in company. I'm excited for the prospect of dog hair, because I love spinning it so much. I don't know how much to charge per ounce, though...I guess we'll see!

I also bought some variegated pink thread to ply with some of that watermelon roving, so we'll see how that turns out! Also in the works is some carbonated bamboo to go along with the crimson romney. It will be delicious, if it turns out the way I'm imagining.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment